The following Rules & Guidelines are needed to ensure your safety & enjoyment at the event, they are also needed to ensure insurance / regulatory requirements are met.
- Only participants wearing valid event passes are allowed in the park on August 15, 16, 17 & 19, 2018
- Security personnel will patrol the park 24 hour a day
- Passes must be worn at all times
- Only vehicles with valid hang tags will be allowed to enter the area
- Enter your vehicle and trailer licence plate number on the back of your hang tag, all trailers leaving the event before August 19 will need to show their the hang tag to security and the licence plates must match. We are taking this step to ensure no trailers go missing during the event.
- Re-selling of tickets by private parties is prohibited
First Aid & Medical Emergencies
- Paramedics will be stationed at the park, hours & location will be posted
- Emergencies outside of these hours call 911 and have someone wait at the main gate to direct the ambulance to the emergency
Dogs & Pets
- Pets must be kept under control and on a leash at all time – the only Exception is the dog exercise area
- Dog can be exercised off leash in the large grassed area to the west of the campground
- All droppings must be picked up and disposed of in a garbage container
Food & Meals
- Cooking is allowed at your trailer, no open wood fires permitted
- Food Trucks and concessions will be open throughout the day (there are so many activities you may want to purchase your meals at the event rather than making your own)
- The legal drinking age in Manitoba is 18 years old
- Alcohol is allowed in your campsite, but carrying open liquor around the park is prohibited
- All participants will have their identification checked to ensure they are of legal drinking age and issued a wristband.
- Outside alcohol is not allowed in the beer & wine garden, beverages must be purchased in the garden
Public Viewing & Trailer Tours
- On Saturday August 18 the park will be open to the public to view trailers and talk to owners, an open trailer door indicates your trailer is open for viewing
- If you do not want to show your trailer please close your door.
- For safety reasons no vehicles will be allowed to enter or leave the park between 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Plan ahead if you have plans outside the park on Saturday
- The use of tobacco products including cigarettes, e-cigarettes, electronic vaporizer and “spit tobacco” are prohibited in the designated no-smoking areas.
- Designated No-Smoking areas include:
- All enclosed buildings including Vendor Area
- Main Stage including audience area
- Beer & Wine Gardens
- Washrooms, portable washrooms and shower trailers
- Food truck and concession areas
- All materials used for smoking in designated smoking areas, including cigarette butts and matches, must be extinguished and disposed of in appropriate containers.